Ok, so if you have been post-obit along recently, I'm certain this isn't what y'all expected to run across today, but I just learned how to apply a twin needle this past week and was too excited not to share information technology!

This is what it looks like…

Ii needles held together by a small-scale plastic shank. It fits in your automobile just like whatsoever other needle, and they come in different widths shown by the number on the package.

You can thread with two different colors at the aforementioned time! If you want to utilise the same color in both needles, don't bother ownership 2 spools, just use an extra bobbin on top. Thread the car like normal with both threads, and and so split them just earlier threading the needles. Loop one in each footling curly thread holder thingy (no thought what it's actually called) and then thread each needle separately.

At present  you're set to offset playing effectually. Dabble with the tension, run up length, fancy stitches, and anything else you've got. The ones above are only a few of the things that you can practise! The third from the top is just your bones straight run up. I forgot to take a movie of the underside, but the bobbin thread pretty much but zig zags back and along between the 2 threads. Information technology would exist perfect for hemming things similar T-shirts! (I haven't tried yet because knit fabric and I aren't proficient friends, but I'm planning to make another top like this one, so I may give it a try soon.)

I was so excited, that I used this needle to hem my new keyhole dress instead of bothering with top-stitching, and information technology turned out cracking!
post signature